A place to submit Funny Steam Reviews.
Marvel VS Capcom: Infinite
they took me for a ride, all right.
straight into a brick wall.
Blockland was given these awards.
Best Minecraft Ripoff
Best Top Meme
Meh... It's kinda foggy and it's makes stuff hard to see so... yeah I hate steam.
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds -Jump out a plane naked
-Land in a strange Romanian Town
-Kill a guy with a pan
-Go home and play PUBG
5/7 would purchase again.
'Recommended, 49.1 hours on record'
Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015: Do You Still Shower With Your Dad - Best $0.69 you'll ever spend.
Bayonetta - you better learn how to use combos or youll die..... a lot.
Bayonetta - I have no idea what in the god damn hell is going on in this game.
Bayonetta - On a scale of crying baby cockroaches to Bayonetta, I give this a Bayonetta out of Bayonetta.
Bayonetta - I have no girlfriend
I have no money
I have no life
..but I now have Bayonetta and even happier it's on my pc.
Bayonetta - The best Devil May Cry game is finally on Steam.
Bayonetta - So my class ended, I was hungry, Ordered some food, Saw Bayonetta on Steam, Canceled my food order, Bought Bayonetta
Lunch money well spent~
Bayonetta - Sassy, sexy, funny british witch protagonist
Bayonetta - I was working and then I saw Bayonetta, at first I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me; then I clicked on it and I purchased it. I spent the rest of my shift talking on the phone while mashing my buttons on Bayonetta.
10/10 for me!
Fallout Shelter: Someone said this: "A Room catched Fire after 2 Dwellers had sex, can recommend!"
undertale: if you come to see review about the game you're in the wrong place. but if you come to see fried rice recipe you come to the right place.
- 2 cups enriched white rice
- 4 cups water
- 2/3 cup chopped baby carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- soy sauce to taste
- sesame oil, to taste (optional)
1. In a saucepan, combine rice and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. In a small saucepan, boil carrots in water about 3 to 5 minutes. Drop peas into boiling water, and drain.
3. Heat wok over high heat. Pour in oil, then stir in carrots and peas; cook about 30 seconds. Crack in eggs, stirring quickly to scramble eggs with vegetables. Stir in cooked rice. Shake in soy sauce, and toss rice to coat. Drizzle with sesame oil, and toss again.
Subnautica - I paid £15 to develop a phobia of fish
Totally worth it